This is a quick and easy dish, with lots of flavour.
8 slices bacon, sliced into pieces across the strips
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, divided into two portions
2 Tablespoons chopped basil
3 Tablespoons cream
spaghetti for 4
– Fry the bacon pieces until crisp.
– Cook the spaghetti as per the package instructions.
– Beat the eggs and add the cream, pepper and half of the cheese.
– Drain the spaghetti in a colander, return to pot and add the egg mixture, stirring until all the pasta is coated and the egg has thickened.
– Stir in the bacon and basil. Sprinkle with the remainder of the parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Very well done.Yum! Please do visit my blog too x
Thank you for visiting 😀